Tuesday 13 March 2012

Traffic Is My Next "Best Friend"

12.27pm......

Meat puff and chicken samosa anyone?
This is what one will look like when one's stuck in Lagos traffic, STARVING, after one hour spent jiggling every part of your body at Zumba class! I hate getting stuck in the traffic here. It gives me a headache! Yesterday, traffic was horrible. It is always horrible. EVERY SINGLE DAY!

Of course, when I am stuck in traffic, I get to see "shows" everywhere I turn my head to. It's even better because it is free. Who doesn't want to watch a free show??? The day before, while I was at a traffic light, there's this man, standing behind a coconut tree, reached inside his pants and started to "rub" himself. Don't ask me what the hell he's doing. He saw me looking at him looking at "it". Oh, isn't he proud of himself! I can't believe I am sharing this world with these gross people. Yesterday, stuck in traffic AGAIN, while I was trying to devour my meat puff and samosa, I saw two men standing side by side next to each other. They were of course peeing BUT glancing at each other's "thing" to see whose mightier?!?! I wanna puke out at that moment.

Everytime I see this....
I want to laugh straight at the faces of the local people. Centre of Excellence. What are they excellent at?!?!? Don't even get me started. Today, we have been in Lagos for 224 days. Oh yeah, 224 days worth of free shows! Anyone want to swap places with me?!?! Living in Lagos will enrichen my life in a very feastful sort of way. 224 days free from an eye sty so far, thank GOD!

1 comment:

  1. looooooooooooooooooooooooooooll.... u are too funny.

    lool@ man rubbing himself.

    @excellence at..

    Nigerians are funny people...u cant help but laugh..

    U are right, Lagos is sooo hmm, but they have come a long way. I guess the current govt is trying his best.

    ReplyDelete