Monday 26 March 2012

I See Kids Everywhere

I gave birth to another eight kids on Saturday in Lagos. In an instant.

Did I catch you off guard with that sentence?!?! Good. I did not. I did not gave birth to another eight more kids during the weekend. Come to think of it, that wouldn't be so bad after all. I can try to form a soccer team in that way since my family's so cuckooed with soccer. We fell in love with soccer even more eversince we moved to Singapore.

Our youngest son had a playdate with a few of his classmates. He felt left out because his brother ALWAYS have playdates and sleepovers. So a pizza playdate it had to be! Several of our neighbor's kids came to hang out with our oldest son. 
Most of the boys were running around

Girls doing what they do best :)
Thankfully, I did not give birth to 8 more kids. I love kids but two is definately plenty for me and my husband :)

No comments:

Post a Comment