Saturday 10 March 2012

Busy, Busy, Buzzing Bee

SOCIAL LIFE, HOW I LOVE THEE!

"Pack your best clothes. DO NOT FORGET!", I was told by friends while we were being packed in Singapore before heading here to Lagos. After eight months into our African adventure, my friends were not kidding! Life in Lagos are buzzing. Oh, believe me, my ears are buzzing too because I simply refuse to listen to them. There's always events going on. Day and night. Every week. Every month. Everyday. My calendars are filling up fast. You either gotta love it or hate it. Being in Lagos, I gotta love it! Today, there was an expat bazaar. There was an Indonesian bazaar.


Few of my friends with their stalls at the Indonesian bazaar

There was a carnival in school.



Soap soccer, anyone?
 Our oldest son, is having a sleepover with two classmates at our house.

11.37pm. Boys are totally zonked out!! Shhh....
I have yet to picture myself in my best clothes. It's coming. It's coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment