Friday 30 March 2012

It's Here. It's Finally Here!

Yup, spring break is FINALLY here. Good God, yes, it is!

Yesterday, after weeks and weeks of putting off cutting their hair, our two boys finally went for a hair cut. Right on time before we get on the plane today.


The hair salon was buzzing yesterday when we came in. As soon as we opened the door, we were engulfed by all those hair sprays, chemicals etc. Ironically, this was the SAME salon that damaged my hair. Oh yes! Our boys however LOVED their new hairdo. If only I felt the same way the last time!

Five months later, I think I finally got rid most of my damaged hair and I plan to grow it long again! I don't care about it right now. All I care about is clearing security at the airport and start to chill out! Pass me the cold wine please. Thank you!

3 comments:

  1. Hello there! My name is Luigi, and I am with InterNations.org. I really enjoyed reading your fantastic blog! I think expats in Cairo and around the world could really gain some great insights from this page. The quality of the blog in general is very convincing, which is why I would love to feature you and your writing on the Recommended Blog on Cairo section on InterNations.org
    Not only do we feature and link to your blog prominently; we also would like to hear from you directly in our questionnaire! We have also designed a link badge for your blog.
    If you are interested, please feel free to contact me via email: maltezeeck@internations.org

    Best,
    Luigi

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI,

    Let me know soon!

    Thanks,

    Luigi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Luigi, I feel very honored! I am out of town but will get back to you soon!!

    ReplyDelete