Sunday 22 April 2012

Thank You, Naija!

It is not easy being a blogger and this is certainly my first time blogging about our experiences living here.

Never in my life have I done this before. Sometimes, when you blog, people criticize you. When they do, they do it BIGTIME! Sometimes, people like what you write. So, when I woke up this morning and saw this comment on my blog, I smiled...

"...awwwww I found this blog through a Nigerian blogger.
I like the blog. It amazing to see your journey to settling in. How its like too.
I think your children will have a happy childhood with amazing stories to share.
God will continue to protect you and family in that very SERIOUS COUNTRY, MY BELOVED NIGERIA.
LOL.

First time here."

Thank you to you, my fellow reader/blogger for taking the time to read my blog. Yes, being in Nigeria is an amazing experience and I am glad that our boys get to experience it. I want them to see how the people here live in this part of the world. True, I had a hard time accepting the fact that we are here at first. It is a total culture shock but as days go by, I am getting to know Nigeria better. WE are getting to know Nigeria better.

Keep on reading. Thank you once again my fellow readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment