Wednesday 18 April 2012

Arts & Baskets

One of the reasons I love living in Nigeria is to be able to have the opportunity to buy beautiful, colorful artwork, fabrics and of course baskets. Yes, baskets. Oh my gosh, I NEVER have enough baskets! They come in different shapes, colors and sizes.


LOVE the vibrant colors
In the 9 months that we've been in Lagos, we've acquired a number of these baskets, paintings/artwork etc and love them all.



Yesterday, I bought a bunch of baskets at Lekki Market. I am going home to Singapore for a visit during our children's summer school holidays and thus bringing them to give away as souvenirs. They make nice gifts don't you think?

Of course, I never leave the market with these baskets without haggling hard with the vendors! I mean REAL hard!!!

So, family and friends far away, I hope you like them as much as I do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment