Thursday 26 January 2012

Always A First

FOR EVERYTHING!

If not most, right?!?! Today, after being here in Lagos, Nigeria, for almost 6 months, I finally went to watch a movie at the theater. Yes, I did it! Woohoo! I really LOVE watching movies especially when the kids go to school in the morning. I did that A LOT whenever we were in Singapore. Yes, we moved here from there :) So I organised a movie outing with a few ladies to watch "We Bought A Zoo" based on a true story starring Matt Damon and Scarlett Johansson. Today is Tuesday so tickets cost only N500 per person if you watch a movie before 2pm (about US$3 or S$4). It's awesome. I kind of cried a little bit watching some scenes :) Call me a cry baby or loser whatever, I don't care..haha! Another lady that came with me also cried!! I had to pass her a tissue too! :)) If you don't know what the movie is all about, click here http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/fox/weboughtazoo/

Being a movie buff, I was hesitant at first to go and watch a movie here. I always have this fear whether I am going to be safe in the theater being here in Lagos. I also fear at the thought of the seats being dirty, the theater itself being filthy. I must say, I was quite impressed and I will do it again!




No comments:

Post a Comment