Thursday 16 February 2012

Oh Honey, Honey

I AM WITHOUT A HUSBAND!

Just this week..just this week that I am without a husband. Yup, he went out of town for business. Just for 5 days thank goodness. He will be back tomorrow. I am lucky that he does not have to be out of town all the time for a long period of time. No, not that I am happy the he is NOT at home. Okay, maybe I am kind of happy that he is not at home! I get to hog the tv! I have the house to myself! Well, mostly at night especially after our kids went to bed. In the daytime, I can forget about my "freedom" since I have my nanny at home with me! EVERYDAY! So today, I told her not to come because I don't feel like her being around me today. I know I am a nice Madam:) I always feel that my hands are "handcuffed" and my movements around the house restricted! Uggh! I do appreciate that she's around usually as she cleans the house and deal with the maintenance people.

I feel like her whenever my nanny is around

Last night, I grab the opportunity and went out to dinner with a few of my friends from our building. We went to Bottles. It's a Tex-Mex restaurant. Food is not bad. I'm not going to rave about it but DO NOT, i say it again, DO NOT, order their chicken wings. Oh my God! It was like rubber! Me and my husband ordered it one time and we did not do it again!


Moira, the owner. She's South African.
I was supposed to meet some other ladies but NOBODY turned up! That was something else. Anyway, I was glad that I was there with my other friends otherwise I would be sitting in that restaurant all by myself on a table meant for 15 ladies!!!! I swear that I do not want to organise anything for them again :)  
Live bands on Wednesday nights @Bottles

Time for me to fill up my cup of Joe and turn up the music. Adele time, baby! Adele time...gotta get my groove on and get jiggy with it! Till then...Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment