Tuesday 14 August 2012

I Don't Want To Go Back To School!

Yes, I've been hearing that lately. All the moans and groans about going back to school. "No! I don't want to go back to school!" our two boys would say to me. Guess what kids? You WILL have to go back to school. You WILL stop being wild for a while. You WILL let me have a bit of peace and quiet in the house. Tomorrow, our boys go back to school and I'll be "shooing" them away first thing in the morning.

I guess I won't blame them for feeling that way. If I was still a kid, I would be saying that straight at my mom's and dad's face! It have been a good summer. We all need it. I need it.


I will feel pain early tomorrow morning. Not that I am sick. It's just that I have to start dragging my butt off my comfortable bed before sunrise. Can't sleep in late anymore. This morning I woke up at around 9.15am just because my nanny/stewardess is going to be here to clean the house up. It was a sweet feeling. I felt rejuvenated. Ha!

You probably won't find me blogging everyday in here as sometimes I can't be arsed! I will "see" you when I see you, folks.


No comments:

Post a Comment